- Discover something new each visit with 11 interactive galleries and 110,000 artifacts
- Valid for one family of two adults and all dependent children under the age of 21 in the same household
- Free carousel rides, free subscription to Extra!, 20% discount on most preschool and family classes, 15% discount in the Children’s Museum Store, discounts on birthday parties and Haunted House tickets
- $1 off guest admission tickets
- Advance tickets and priority seating for Lilly Theater performances, advance tickets for SpaceQuest Planetarium, invitations to exhibit preview days and members-only special events
- Early Admission on First Saturday Member Mornings and Community Connections – special offers for local family friendly attractions
This is only available for new members. EXISTING MEMBERS within the past two years are not eligible to purchase this discounted membership. Coupon must be redeemed by December 31, 2010. Only one membership may be purchased per household. A coupon cannot be combined with any other gift certificates, third party certificates, coupons or promotions, unless otherwise specified by merchant. The coupon is of no cash value, is non-transferable and cannot be purchased as a gift.
A little bit about The Children's Museum........
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is one of the largest children’s museums in the world. The museum’s five levels and close to 475,000 square feet feature interactive exhibits covering everything from archaeology to world cultures to biotechnology, plus extensive toy and dollhouse displays, a working antique carousel, a theater with 350 seats and a planetarium. Don’t miss the 1868 steam engine, nine-foot tall polar bear, the mastodon skeleton found in Indiana, or North America’s largest water clock.
Paleontologists of all ages will be thrilled with the Dinosphere hands-on exhibit that reflects life in the Cretaceous Period. You can dig for fossils and work in a functioning paleontology lab, while exploring what life was like 65 million years ago. On the second level, children can learn what life is like in Egypt -- no passport required! In the "Take Me There: Egypt" exhibit, kids can visit an Egyptian home, shop in a marketplace and participate in a traditional Egyptian celebration.
Be sure to save some time for the Playscape exhibit, specially designed for children under five years. Little ones can splash in a water play area, dig at the sand table, climb on fun structures, and play with blocks and trains. The tiniest museum-goers will love the sections that are specifically designed for exploration by infants and non-walkers.
Be sure to check the website for new, exciting events and exhibits, such as a 43-foot tall tower made of blown glass, or activities, such as Finger Plays in the Playscape exhibit, Meet the Paleontologist in the Dinsosphere exhibit and Boat Building in Science Works. Take advantage of this offer from Savvy Source and The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis and open your child’s mind to a world of discovery.
We LOVE The Children's Museum! We always have so much fun there! This is definitely a deal not to pass up!