Amazon Deals

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kroger Fuel Rewards

Kroger has a great program that allows you to get $.10 off at the gas station when you spend $100 in the store. The $100 total is after all Kroger discount, but before all coupons are taken off! I wasn't aware that they had changed their program and are now allowing you to use up to 10 $.10 savings (a $1.00 value off 1 gallon of gas up to 35 gallons....so you can save up to $35) at a time now. They used to only allow you one $.10 off per transaction. So I accidentally used them all on my last trip. I called my mom to brag (we share a card) and she then informed me that I had indeed used them all up for that month and that no one else will be able to use them. I felt like an idiot.

I'm sorry guys. I know how to make it up to you though! Keep reading....

The Kroger Family of Stores is making it easier for you to maximize your time, travel and savings. We're offering two new ways for you to save on fuel:

  • Earn fuel discounts on select gift cards purchased in our stores.
  • Earn fuel discounts when you have prescriptions filled in our pharmacies.

Between 11.11.10 and 12.11.10, Kroger will have a new gift card promotion in place. You be able to earn 4x the amount of Fuel points for every gift card purchase! You can choose from hundreds of your favorite cards. Use them as gifts or for your own shopping. You can read more about the Kroger Save on Fuel Program.


So, all I have to do is purchase a Kroger giftcard before I do my grocery shopping. If I buy a $100 giftcard and then spend $100 in the store, I will have earned 500 additional points to be used in December! Does this make up for my opps?

No comments:

Post a Comment