Amazon Deals

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Santa Claus take 1

We went to Sam's Club today in hopes of finding Lilli her last Christmas present. I had a $20 gift card from cashing in Gifts to Grow points from Pampers. With all of the free codes that Pampers releases, you should be able to cash in for a nice prize once a year. You don't need a child in diapers to participate.

Anyways, back on topic.

They announced that Santa Claus was in the store. Jack got really excited. We finished our shopping and then Santa Claus found us. This was how Jack and Mia reacted...

Both look almost scared to death. Hopefully when we see Santa Claus again, they won't be so scared.



Steven walked away with the kids and Santa pulled me aside. He asked if I went to PMHS and graduated in 2004. I think I gave him the "WTHeck" look. He is a teacher there, who I never had personally. Steven said, "See Santa knows everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment