Amazon Deals

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do-a Dot activities for Tot School

So I'm getting on the ball with homeschooling Jack and Mia.  This is something that I've always wanted to do, but have been too chicken to do it.  I recently quit my job and am home with them all of the time now.  We need to activities to do to keep us busy and us not fighting with each other.  I'll post every Friday what our progress has been. 



So what are Do-a-Dot activities?  These are worksheets that you can print out and your child "color" in with circle stickers, plastic counters or the Bingo daubers or the Do-A-Dot Rainbow Art Set (Set of 6) 

Do-A-Dot Rainbow Art Set (Set of 6)  Pencil Grip The Classics Color Coding Labels, Neon, 20 Sheets, 180 Count (TPG-460) TRANSPARENT COUNTERS 250-PK 3/4 6

I'm usually not a fan of worksheets and dittos, but I really like these.  

Here is a site for capital letter print-off sheets. 
Here is the site for different fun pages to do. 

I can't wait to share pictures of their completed works!

No comments:

Post a Comment