Amazon Deals

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some Great Menards finds

Shopping at Menards for me, is like shopping at the competition.  Steven works for Lowes.  I just feel weird shopping there.  This was our first stop during our excursion today.  My mom was on a mission for something, so I wandered around while she was shopping. 


Here is the first thing that I got excited about!  The display was a mess though.  Men sized solid color polos were on sale for $2.99.  This is through Friday!  These are normally $9.99 each.  With 2 kids having to wear uniforms, I'm always looking for a deal on their school clothes.


This is the second thing that caught my interest.  Yes, toilet paper!  This 12 pack of Angel-Soft is on sale for $4.98 or just $.41 a roll.  Here is a coupon for $1.00 off!  This makes it $.33 a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment