Amazon Deals

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Franklin Pagemark Dictionary 87% off

I caught myself telling Lilli to "go look it up."  Well that wouldn't be such an issue if she actually had something to "look it up" in.  We don't have a current dictionary in the house.  I have one from when I was in middle school, which was quite awhile ago.  So my husband and I have been looking for a cheap dictionary so she can learn that lost skill.  All of the ones we have found are way out of our price range.  We found the Franklin Pagemark Dictionary with Booklight, 80k words on Amazon for just $7.79 and ordered it for her.  I know this isn't the way I wanted to teach her to look up the definition of a word, but this will work for right now. 

Franklin Pagemark Dictionary with Booklight, 80k words
The Franklin Pagemark Dictionary with Booklight, 80k words retails for close to $60.  It's currently discounted 87%!  This puts it more in our price range!!  Since this is an Amazon item, Amazon reserves the right to change the price without notice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment