Amazon Deals

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Supplies for your coupon binder

I thought I would put together a list of places where you can find different items for your coupon binder.  Hopefully it's useful for someone.

Here is what I have in my binder:
  • 4 inch zippered binder with a strap
  • Divider Tabs
  • 9 slot sheet protectors
  • 8 slot sheet protectors
  • 6 slot sheet protectors
  • 4 slot sheet protectors (great to hold the rainchecks from Kroger) and I have another set of 4 slot sheets protectors that are great for the internet printed coupons. 
  • 8.5x11 sheet protectors (for store policies, bigger coupons for mall stores, and rebate forms)
  • highlighter
  • pen
  • small calculator
Ok so I'm a little bit anal with how I have my binder organized.  I currently have it organized by sections in the store, followed by store coupons and store policies, then rebate forms, restaurant coupons, and a price list.  I haven't had the patience to create a full price list yet.  This is my goal to one day have a very detailed price list for items found at my local stores.  The price list is a list of prices for all the items you would buy at every store that you would shop at.  This will help a TON when trying to figure out if something is a "good deal" or not.

I purchased my first zippered binder on clearance after the back to school shopping season.  I've since outgrown it and had to upgrade to one that was about 4 times bigger.

Here is the binder I currently have...
Case-it D-185 XLarge Capacity Zipper Binder with 5-Tab File Folder - Red
I bought it on Amazon with the money I had earned from Swagbucks and Checkpoints.  I paid $24.99 for it.  It is really big.  


Here is the 3" version for $17.99.  
Case-it Large Capacity Blue Zipper Binder (D-145) 

Here is a 2" version for $12.99
Case-it D-250 Zipper Binder, Purple Size - 13 X 12 X 2.8 inches 

For the inserts, I have found them on Ebay and Amazon.  I purchased my baseball card inserts from a card store about 3 years ago.  I know Target and Wal-mart also sells them.  

Here are the page sizes that I have...

Ultra Pro 9-Pocket Trading Card Pages - Platinum Series (100 Pages)




No comments:

Post a Comment